There are many different ways to help the Bridlington - Driffield RSPCA.
· Help out at events such as supermarket collections or other fundraising events
· Organise a fundraising event such as a coffee morning for your friends and neighbours, or run a raffle at your place of work
· Become a Home Visitor. They talk to potential animal adopters in their own homes, making sure they have really thought about the implications of owning a pet. They report back to the Society on the suitability of the home
· Become an animal fosterer
· Make a donation or join our "friends" group by giving a small regular donation. These can be Gift Aided if you are a tax payer.
· Leave a legacy
· Join our Branch Lottery.
|Contact us:- email@example.com (Do not use
his address for reporting concerns about animal welfare. Please use the National cruelty helpline at the top of the contacts list on the right hand side of this page)
Registered Charity Number
RSPCA Cruelty & Advice Helpline
This number is available from 8am -8pm 7 days a week
Get help and advice about animals from the national website & if possible and it is safe to do so please take any injured wildlife such as fledglings to a vet as they will be dealt with much quicker. The RSPCA will pay for this.
The nearest available RSPCA Officer may be some distance away which will delay the animal being dealt with.
Bridlington RSPCA Charity Shop
29, Prospect Street
To adopt a dog or bird
To adopt a cat
To adopt a rabbit or other small animal
(This number is not to report animal cruelty - please ring the RSPCA helpline 03001234999 for this)
Bridlington Charity Shop
29, Prospect Street
Tel: 01262 229030
Bridlington Fund Raising
Enquiries to our email address
Dog Warden (East Riding)
(Please do not leave urgent concerns about cruelty on this e-mail address as it is not manned all day. Ring concerns through to the RSPCA helpline 0300 1234999 which is available from 8am to 7.30 pm 7 days a week